- Abstracts will be accepted until Friday 15 January 2016
- Notification of accepted papers will be made on Wednesday 3 February
- The invitation to submit an abstract does not constitute an offer to pay travel, accommodation or registration costs associated with the meeting
- Presenters of accepted abstracts are required to register as a delegate and pay the relevant registration fee
- By submitting this abstract you grant the organisers permission to publish the abstract (and final paper) in hard copy and electronic form
- The organising committee’s decision on acceptance of proposals is final
- Presenters are expected to reserve the meeting dates in their diaries until they receive notification of submission outcomes
Journal of Contemporary Brachytherapy
- By submitting this abstract you grant the organisers permission for your abstract to be published in the International Journal of Contemporary Brachytherapy
- An abstract must be no more than 400 words
- Abstracts must be accompanied by a presenter’s biography of no more than 100 words
- Use the following headings – Background and Purpose, Methods, Results, Conclusions, References (max of 2)
- Please include all authors and their affiliations, indicating which author will be presenting the paper
- Submissions which do not adhere to the above guidelines will be returned for revision
- Acknowledgement of receipt of all abstracts will be made by email. Notification of abstract acceptance will be sent via email
Poster Presentation Requirements
- The poster must include a heading panel stating – Title, Authors, Department, City, State and Country.
- The poster can be either landscape or portrait, to a maximum size of A1 841mm x 594mm.
- Prepare and bring with you to the meeting all components of your poster.
Conference Office Contact DetailsKey Conference Solutions
Level 1, 120 Railway Avenue
Ringwood East VIC 3135Ph: +61 3 9870 2611
Fax: +61 3 9870 1723Em: firstname.lastname@example.org